Sunday, April 12, 2009

Humble Beginnings

This space will be used to assist those that have been injured while working in harbors and on our Earth's oceans.  As the senior partner for Ogletree Abbott Law Firm in Houston, Texas I have led the cause in fighting for the rights of injured Marittime Workers across the United States.

I wish to use this blog to pass legal advice to those searching for an answer in their own legal strife but must first "pay the bills".  Two years ago I published the book "Jones Act & Maritime Law for Injured Workers".  The completion of this work inspired me to build a website dedicated to helping those hurt in such accidents.  People do not fully understand what the Jones Act entails and I encourage you to read the Wikipedia article that descibes each law that the "Act" commonly refers to.  If you wish to learn more please see shipguide.com for further writings by myself on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment